Taste 4 (out of 5)
Difficulty 1 (out of 5)
- 200 g/ 3 medium sized yams (235 cal)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup low fat milk (130 cal)
- salt and paprika to taste
Total 365 cal, 4 servings, 90 cal / serving
1. Pell and slice the yams into 1 inch thick slices. Cook with 2 cups of water on medium heat until soft (about 20 minutes).
2. Add the milk and puree with an immersion blender or a food processor.
3. Season with paprika and salt and continue cooking for another 5 minutes on low heat.
4. Serve with sour cream.
A nice sweetish, creamy soup of a very happy color.