Taste 5 (out of 5)
Difficulty 2 (out of 5)
- 1 prickly pear (40 cal)
- 1/4 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp agave nectar (10 cal)
Total 50 cal, 2 servings, 25 cal/ serving
1. Peel the prickly pear and process in a blender until smooth. Put through strainer.
2. Add the agave nectar and the balsamic vinegar to the prickly pear juice and mix well.
3. Serve with green (or any other) salad.
- Rich red color and sweet tangy taste. Looks and taste very festive.
- And it’s good for you, especially if you are worried about blood sugar, because both agave nectar and prickly pears have very low glycemic indexes.