Probably the healthiest, lightest fries I can think of
From a vegetarian potluck
Taste 3 (out of 5)
Difficulty 1 (out of 5)
- 1 bunch / 7-8 oz / 200 g kale (100 cal)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (120 cal)
- sea salt to taste
Total: 220 cal, 4 servings, 55 cal / serving
1. Wash the kale. Cut the stalks off with the scissors. Tear the leafy part with your hands.
2. Spread the kale on a baking sheet lined with parchment or silicon. Sprinkle olive oil and sea salt over the kale.
3. Bake in an oven preheated to 350F for 10-15 minutes.
It is surprisingly crunchy and very light. Definitely much better than what I had expected. But I personally find kale tastier in salads or spreads.